Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today...

Hi! Shloonkum? Sha5baarkum? Inshalla tamam?
I hope all of you guys are fine..
Anyways today...
Today was a nice day...
I woke up went to class I was like 5 mins late which was very ok,
I had one class today so it was light, I got to see my best friend (ma3ai in class ;p)
Then I came back home spent sometime with mom n bro...tv, music..misc ;p
I had my daily nap...woke up talked to a couple of friends...
then went to the gym...where I also saw cham wa7id min shabab el naadi..
came back home...
had a very relaxing shower then a dinner tailored to my diet and taste!
The veal roast beef was marinated to perfection! The potatoes were boiled then oven baked yummy!!

Anyways kill hal 7achi maa minna fayda o inconsistent 3ala goolathum ;p

I'm a type of person who basically lives on soap opera ;p! Or a tv show! Things keep on happening but today...
it was different..
very easy..
Unstressfull
no tension
I did everything I planned on doing for the day...
And for that I'm thankful el 7amdilla ya rub.. And good night.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kuwait

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW YOU ARE SO COOL OMG !!!!


MY MY I WANNA SEE YOUR PICS
I THINK I AM IN LOVE OH LA LA

m7ammad said...

well well, look who came down from his high chair and started writing "normal" things ;) lool el veal roast beef by the way yshaweg! 7ady yo3an!

Smart-y said...

lol.. ee wallah al 7imdallah.. oo al 7imdallah enii shab3an wla chan 7agadt 3leek!
tra bacher manii emdawim so ro7 al class abjar! :P

Dreamer at Heart said...

Lol, bil3afia...